You are here
Contact OASIS® Medical
Call 844-820-8940 or email
About OASIS® Medical
OASIS is a continuous improvement company deeply committed to truth in its business approach, relationships, and products based on our foundation of accountability. We welcome feedback from customers and our team to evolve as a pro-active company.
OASIS invests in the long term through our strategic partnering relationships with Eye Care Providers. This investment helps the Doctor improve the quality of the patient’s eye care experience. As consultants we are willing to invest time and equip the Doctor with how our approach can assist their Practice. This strategy allows OASIS to thrive by being relevant through focusing on the patient care experience and efficiency of the individual practice.
Our Solution Based Products
Our values of integrity and quality guide our commitment to solution-based products that enhance the patient care. From the beginning, OASIS has been a practice-based company focused on building the Dry Eye and Surgical practice through the various tools we offer.
OASIS is committed to offering informed, relevant solutions based on truth. To do this, we listen first and ask questions to understand an issue at cause. Our professionalism is demonstrated by our ability to think different. We lead with a consultative approach that is flexible and seeks to add value. It looks to address issues rather than only sell a product. It is strategic rather than tactical. Our goal is to create a partnership for OASIS and the Doctor so that both parties achieve a win.
In addition to an unwavering commitment to continuous improvement, truth, accountability, strategic relationships, a consultative approach, a quality eye care experience, solution-based products, being relevant, and professionalism, we are committed to a win-win approach to all that work with OASIS. Our commitment extends to a positive cash flow, profitability, financial security, and long-term sustainability.
Who would benefit from these presentations:
- How to Supply Solutions to Your Community of Dry Eye Sufferers. An Alternative Method for Fulfillment: If your practice is seeking a solution that provides member education, practice insights, access to solutions that work, and remote drop shipment capabilities. This educational webinar is an introduction to MY OASIS. How to Supply Solutions to Your Community of Dry Eye Sufferers.
- OTC & Punctal Plug Solutions: Exploring the patient's experience with a physician guided solutions model.
- Coding, Billing and Reimbursement Update for 2020: Every year there are changes to codes and billing rules that impact reimbursements for eye care services. This course provides updates that include, CPT and ICD codes that have been added, deleted or modified. With Medicare driving many reimbursement levels and policies, you will have the latest from the biggest payor in the country. 2020 will also be known as the year telemedicine took a big leap forward in all areas including eye care and we will let you know the details of how to participate appropriately. Finally, there are some big changes already announced for 2021 so learn how to get ready.
- Physician Guided Solutions Model: Closing the Loop on Patient Care with In-Practice Solutions: Learn how to bring OTC solutions into your practice by expanding into a new model and exploring different approaches to patient conversations.
- Punctal Occlusion: Expand Your Knowledge, Your Protocols, & Your Practice: For practices interested in expanding their current punctal occlusion protocols, to understand what changes they may want to have in place today related to dry eye in their practice, to expand their team's knowledge of dry eye diagnosis and treatment with punctal occlusion.
Punctal Occlusion Instructions for Use
FORM FIT® Hydrogel Canalicular Plug Instructions for Use
SOFT PLUG® Silicone Punctum Plug Instructions for Use
SOFT PLUG® Extended Duration Canalicular 180 Plug Instructions for Use
Oasis Dry Eye Solutions: